Women’s Fund: Requirement for Personnel – Executive Director
The Apthapi Jopueti Foundation – Women’s Fund, Feminist Fund that promotes access to direct economic resources for specific initiatives of diverse women’s organizations aimed at transforming power relations between men and women, requires incorporating a FEMINIST WOMAN into their work team for the following position:
Responsible for technical management, execution of strategies, plans, programs and institutional activities that guarantee sustainability.
- Bachelor’s degree in social or economic areas.
- Post-degree in gender and development.
- Work experience in management positions, technical, operational and financial management in non-profit institutions. (8 years minimum).
- Extensive work experience in the implementation, planning, monitoring and evaluation of social projects.
- Experience in implementing fundraising strategies at international and national level
- Work experience in women’s human rights, popular education and climate change.
- Work experience and relationship with organizations of urban and / or rural women. (5 years minimum)
- Work experience and relationship in international financing networks and institutions
- Ability to work in a team and under pressure.
- Proficiency in the English language.
- Immediate availability
Interested persons must present their letter of interest, indicating their motivation, salary claim, attaching their resume, work references to the mail box 9136 or send an email to [email protected] until the day Tuesday, May 19, 2019 .
Only people who meet the requirements will be contacted.
La Paz, May 2019