Requires the services of a Consulting Company
The Integral Water Management Project of the Swiss Cooperation in Bolivia, implemented by HELVETAS Swiss Intercooperation, requires hiring the services of a Consulting Company to design and elaborate the second series of educational, training and awareness materials for the pedagogical briefcase of integral management of Water Resources and Integral Management of Watersheds addressed to the local stakeholders of the micro-watersheds of the coverage area of the National Watershed Plan (PNC), within the framework of the Assistance Fund mechanism (PNC) implemented by the Vice-Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation (VRHR), dependent on the Ministry of Environment and Water (MMAyA).
All interested parties are invited to participate in the contest to apply for the Consultancy:
PRODUCT CONSULTANCY: DEVELOPMENT AND DESIGN SERIES 2 OF THE PEDAGOGICAL CASE FOR COMPREHENSIVE WATER RESOURCES MANAGEMENT AND INTEGRAL MANAGEMENT VRHR / PNC BASINS
Experience of the Consulting Company in:
- General experience of eight years in the development and design of educational materials, awareness and training.
- Minimum specific experience of five years in design and layout of educational materials.
- Minimum specific experience of two years in the development of recreational play material.
- Experience in systematization of communication documentation for development.
- Proven experience in developing dissemination and awareness materials, manuals, booklets, newsletters and others.
- Experience, in the edition of didactic materials, will be evaluated if these were in the topics of integral management of natural resources, adaptation to climate change, integral management of water resources and the integral management of watersheds.
Academic training to be evaluated by the leading staff:
- Professional degree in National Provision in communication sciences, education sciences, sociology and / or related branches at the undergraduate level.
- Postgraduate studies will be evaluated: Master’s degree, diploma in communication for development, institutional communication, graphic design.
Minimum key personnel:
- Communicator with experience in communication for the development of the integral management of natural resources, the integral management of watersheds or the integral management of water resources (professional leader).
- Agronomist or Environmental Engineer, with extensive experience in the integral management of watersheds and the integral management of water resources (IWRM / MIC), and in the aspects of institutionality and governance required for the integral management of watersheds under the leadership of organizations local (OGC, GAM, central and sub-village farmers) and the municipal government.
- Professional in drawing and graphic design with proven experience in the management of water resources, integral management of natural resources and integrated management of watersheds.