INTERNATIONAL CONSERVATION BOLIVIA
Search Communication Assistant
This position is responsible for supporting the communication actions of Conservation International Bolivia (CI). This is mainly focused on:
The communication of conservation actions carried out by (CI), using traditional and alternative media (social networks) with local, national and international publics.
Work in the strengthening and recognition of the CI brand in the country in coordination with the communications staff of other countries where CI has a presence.
This position is based on the city of La Paz, Bolivia, with a duration of one year.
We are looking for a professional person with studies in communication and / or social marketing. Minimum experience of 2 years in communications, brand management, creation of tools and management of social networks.
- Must be a strategic and creative person, capable of solving problems critically.
- An executive and analytical person with the ability to direct and execute communication projects. With leadership skills and innovation.
- Experience in analysis or development of research, including the design of qualitative and quantitative surveys, focus groups, etc.
- Excellent writing and spelling in Spanish and English.
- That is interested in environmental issues, willing to travel to rural areas and wanting to expand their knowledge.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Manejo de Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Flash, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, etc.)
- Knowledge in audiovisual production.
- Knowledge of working with suppliers (designers, printers, web designers, photographers, etc.)
- Spoken and written English (Level: at least intermediate high)
APPLICATION OF THE PROCESS
For those interested in this position:
- Please send your curriculum vitae (CV) to the following address [email protected] with the subject: Communication Assistant
- Your CV must be no more than (2) two pages.
- Letter of application to the position expressing your salary expectations.
- If you have, please include your creative portfolio. (production samples in which he participated directly)
- All documents must be sent in a sealed envelope with the subject “Call for Communications Manager”.